The customer is a publicly held mining operation with over $500 Million in revenue operating in the precious metals mining business. The company was founded in 1891 and operates internationally as well as domestically.
- Underground mining equipment many traditional lenders view as higher risk
- Assets located in Alaska, Canada and the United States
- Decades of exceptional performance demanded extremely aggressive pricing
- Very fast turnaround with smooth funding process required
- Provided more aggressive rates than the competition.
- Financed all locations with only one set of lease documents. Streamlined documentation saved the customer tremendous time and money.
- The finance transaction ensured minimal interruptions and distractions in the customer’s daily course of business
- The customer was so pleased that they let us finance all their CAPEX requirements for the year.
- A strong international organization trusted First National to provide complementary CAPEX funding–and we got the deal done!
Complementary CapEx Funding Case Studies
When equipment-intensive budgets require funding that preserves delicate banking relationships and offers additional flexibilities all at a low cost of capital, trust First National. Explore more examples of complementary CapEx funding below: